Pediatricians are specialists trained in the comprehensive care of children from birth to adulthood (0-21 years of age). With three years of training after medical school devoted exclusively to children, pediatricians are uniquely qualified to provide care for your child in the following areas:
- Preventative medicine including well exams, sports physicals, routine immunizations and counseling in the areas of diet, adolescent health, development and accident prevention.
- Treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Treatment of traumatic injuries
- Hospital newborn care - including the care of sick and premature newborns
- Inpatient hospital care - including ER and intensive care
- Breastfeeding advice for mothers
K. Michelle Morrison, M.D.
Phone: (304) 647-1146
Jana M. White, FNP-BC
Phone: (304) 647-1148